Top Five Songs to Listen to as You Get Shitfaced and Cry All Night
1. "Lost Cause" from Sea Change, by Beck. "First of all, the entire album. Second of all, bust out the Kleenex if you don't already own it. #Ebayprices #OutofPrint"
2. "Love Hurts" from Hair of the Dog, by Nazareth. "Predictable choice, but my best Valentine's Day was spent watching an episode of Cops titled 'Love Hurts.'"
3. "As Soon as I Hang Up the Phone" from Country Partners, by Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty. "This song will make that text-message breakup seem like the easy way out."
4. "Everything Reminds Me of Her" from Figure 8, by Elliott Smith. "Because obsessive heartbreak knows no gender."
5. "Archie & Veronica" from Music to Make Love to Your Old Lady By, by Lovage. "Because stalkers have feelings, too."
— compiled by Judy Mills and Christian LaBeauMills Record Co.
314 Westport Road, millsrecordcompany.com
Top Five Albums to Inspire Feelings of True Lust
1. Cut, by the Slits. "Babes covered in mud playing punky reggae? Sign us up."
2. Black Panties, by R. Kelly."The song 'Cookie' is pretty straightforward. Yep, you guessed it."
3. Voodoo, by D'Angelo. "ABSolutely lust-worthy."
4. Let's Get It On, by Marvin Gaye. "Is there any better way to say it?"
5. Look What the Cat Dragged In, by Poison. "It's become clear, stonewashed jeans are an aphrodisiac."
— compiled by Kelly Corcoran
Love Garden Sounds
822 Massachusetts, Lawrence